Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poisonous Actions

Animal Abuse is the topic today. I know that the abuse of animals will never truly be stopped. There will always be someone who thinks they are better than the other creatures he shares this Earth with, and he will use his power to take advantage of them. I just wish those people would stop and think, "What if that was me. What if I was abused and neglected by my owner?" I know not many people do think like that. But I do. I truly respect the men and women who spend their lives dedicated to saving innocent animals from such brutal and barbaric people. No creature deserves such humiliation and torment. Everyone and Everything deserves to be loved. 


I did not write this article to whine...merely to inform. We all need to be aware of what occurs next door to us, down the street from us, in the nest town over, across the country and around the world. It was believed that the best way to prevent TB was by understanding the illness and being aware of it. Knowledge really is power. We all have the potential to make a true, lasting difference in this world. Helping others, Helping animals....such acts of caring benefit you, too. 


Many do not understand the seriousness of animal abuse and neglect. It is not only found in animals like cats and dogs. 


*WARNING: The Following Images May Be Deemed As Too Graphic For Some. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.*

















I think Mankind has forgotten that they are not the only beings that feel. I know enough people care about the cause of stopping animal abuse, but not everyone acts. There truly is no time like the present; let's make a difference today. 


*Please understand none of these images are mine. I simply used Google Images. The owners have complete rights.*

No comments:

Post a Comment